This program will prepare physician assistant students/candidates capable of:
- Approaching a patient of any age group, in any setting, to elicit a detailed and accurate history, perform an appropriate physical examination, delineate problems, record, and present the data.
- Acquiring skills in recognizing deviations from the normal, common laboratory, radiologic, cardiographic and other diagnostic procedures that are used to identify pathophysiological processes.
- Assisting the physician in assessing patients in the inpatient and outpatient clinics, developing, and
implementing patient management plans, recording patient progress, assisting in the provision of continuing care and helping patients cope with illness and injury with education and counseling.
- Performing specific routine technical and surgical procedures, assisting with more complex procedures, and taking initiative in performing evaluation and therapy in response to life threatening situations.
- Conveying an understanding of the multi-dimensional role of the physician assistant, demonstrating professionalism in service to the profession and the community.
Following are the key features of the BSc - Physician Assistant program at TAU.
PROGRAM FEE AND SCHOLARSHIPS
to be announced soon...
The candidate must have passed or appeared for the Intermediate Examination (10+2) with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry and should have completed 17 years as of 31.12.2022.
Apply Online: https://theapollouniversity.edu.in/form.php or visit our webpage for additional information www.theapollouniversity.edu.in
• SSC/10th, Intermediate /+2 Mark sheets
• Conduct & amp; Transfer certificates
• Migration Certificates in case of students from other States
• Aadhaar Card
PAs have opportunities in a wide variety of specialties. These range from Primary Care to Surgery. See the list below:
- Primary care
- General Medicine
- Cardiology and cardiac surgery
- Trauma care
- Obstetrics and gynecology
- Emergency medicine and critical Care Medicine