- To develop a strong theoretical and practical background across the computer science discipline with an emphasis on problem solving.
- To inculcate professional behavior with strong ethical values, leadership qualities, innovative thinking and analytical abilities into the student.
- Develop professionals with sound knowledge in theory and practice of Computer Science and Engineering.
- Facilitate the development of academia-industry collaboration and societal outreach programs.
- An ability to apply mathematical foundations, algorithmic principles, and computer science theory in the modeling and design of computer-based systems in a way that demonstrates comprehension of the tradeoffs involved in design choices.
Industry Leader Speak
When it comes to choosing a career in the field of engineering, there are many options available. However, Computer Science engineering is often a popular choice amongst students and that is because of its application in a wide range of fields. As the world continues to change at an instantaneous pace, it can be challenging to keep up with the latest trends. Nevertheless, understanding these latest technological trends is significant for businesses and individuals who want to stay in the vanguard. The dynamic field of the Information Technology industry is full of new technologies, tools, software frameworks, and innovative ideas. At TAU, the focus of students is made on the development of modern technologies as it occurs symbiotically and inevitably affects one another.
Senior Associate Consultant
Following are the key features of the B. Tech CSE- Cyber Security program at TAU.
Semester 1 +
Engineering Physics, Engineering Mathematics, Problem Solving and Programming with C, Communicative English, Engineering Physics Lab, Problem Solving and Programming with C Lab.
Semester 2 +
Probability & Statistics, Basic Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Data Structures, Python Programming, Environmental Studies, Data Structures Lab, Python Programming Lab.
The CSE (Cyber Security) graduates can explore the employment opportunities in various public and private sectors. They mostly acquire the following positions:
- Application Security Analyst
- Digital Forensics
- Network Security Engineer
- Penetration Testing
- Vulnerability Management
- Cloud Security Management