M.Sc. Health Informatics and Analytics programme at The Apollo University aims to train a new generation of world-leading health data scientists, to work in both the public and private sector. Our Teaching focuses on building strong quantitative, computational and practical data management skills, while providing opportunities to develop key professional skills required to be a successful health data scientist.
Health Informatics and Data Analytics is an emerging discipline, combining medicine, mathematics, statistics, epidemiology and informatics. This programme equips the students with the tools and techniques to manage and analyse very large diverse datasets across healthcare systems.
The programme will enable you to:
- apply artificial intelligence and machine learning approaches to analyse health-related data
- acquire the tools and skills to manage very large diverse datasets across healthcare systems
- develop the professional skills – including teamwork, project management, and presentation skills – to work as a successful data scientist in the public or private sector
- understand the varied roles of a health data scientist within the wider health and health research environment
- learn about the key sources of health data, and the context in which these data are collected, implications of the context on issues such as data quality, accessibility, bias and the appropriateness of use to address specific questions
- study the key issues related to ethics, security and information governance
In addition, to improve the students research skills, the university has signed memoranda of understanding (MoU) with Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Massachusetts, USA, Microsoft Inc. USA and University of Hyderabad, India, which provide training to the students of M.Sc. Health Informatics and Analytics.
|Admission Fee (One-Time Fee)||₹ 10,000|
|1st Year||₹ 1,62,800|
|2nd Year||₹ 1,62,800|
|Total Course Fee||₹ 3,25,600|