Prevention of Sexual Harassment Committee
As per the orders by the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India and UGC guidelines, TAU has constituted as a Committee for Prevention of Sexual Harassment. The prime objective of this committee is to ensure a congenial and healthy environment for the students, faculty, and other staff of the institution.
Aims and Objectives of the Committee:
- To promote gender equality and justice among students, faculty, and other staff to prevent sexual harassment.
- To take stringent and time-bound action against sexual harassment complaints
- To provide the best possible support to the victim and termination of sexual harassment
- To recommend appropriate punitive and redressal action against the guilty
- To take educational initiatives for the prevention of sexual harassment
- To foster a conducive, safe and dignified environment.