Dr. D. JAGADEESAN View All
School of Technology
Dr. D. Jagadeesan did his B.E in Computer Science and Engineering from SKP Engineering College affiliated to Anna University, Tiruvannamalai, Tamil Nadu in 2005, M. Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering from Dr. MGR University, Chennai in 2007 and did his Ph.D. in Computer Science and Engineering, from SCSVMV University, Kanchipuram in 2014. He is Microsoft Certified Power BI Data Analyst Associate. He has completed two NPTEL Course. He has over 22 years of teaching experience. He has supervised over 50 students’ projects at UG and PG Level, He has played various administration roles such as Head of Department, Chairman – Board of Studies, Research Head, NAAC and NBA Coordinator, IQAC Coordinator, Convener-Institute Innovation Council, Exam Cell Coordinator and Ph.D External Examiner. He has member of IEEE, CSI, ISTE, IACSIT and IAENG. He has published 19 articles in International and National Journals, and 2 patents. He has written six e-books for Computer Science Engineering Students. He has organized Faculty Development Program, Workshops and Conferences. He has received Rs. 5,50,000 funds from AICTE for Two Weeks Faculty Development Program. He is acting as Chief Editor, Editorial Board Members and Reviewers of various International Journals. His current research interests are Route Recovery in MANETs, Heterogeneous Network, Network Security, Machine and Deep Learning and e-Agriculture.
Graduation In :B.E (CSE)
Graduation From :SKP Engineering College, Anna University
Graduation Year :2005
Post Graduation In :M. Tech (CSE)
Post Graduation From :Dr. MGR University, Chennai
Post Graduation Year :2007
Doctorate In :Ph. D (CSE)
Doctorate From :SCSVMV University, Kanchipuram
Doctorate Year :2014
E-Books: Compiler Design, Theory of Computation, Computer Networks, Cryptography and Network Security, OOAD and Data Structure using C.
Publications in Journals
- D. Jagadeesan, S.K. Srivatsa (June, 2012), “Multipath Routing Protocol for Effective Local Route Recovery in Mobile Ad hoc Network”, Journal of Computer Science, DOI: 10.3844/jcssp.2012.1143.1149, Vol. 8, Issue 7, pp. 1143-1149, (ISSN: 1549-3636). (H Index: 14, IF: 1.36, Indexed by: Scopus), (UGC Approved Journal).
- D. Jagadeesan, S.K. Srivatsa (December, 2013), “Link Quality Based Cache Replacement Technique in MANET”, IET Information Security, DOI: 10.1049/iet-ifs.2012.0244, Vol. 7, Issue 4, pp. 277-282, (ISSN 1751-8709). (H Index: 12, IF: 0.63, Indexed by: Scopus , SCIE), (UGC Approved Journal).
- Dr. D. Jagadeesan, G. Subramaniyan, G. Asha, V.S. Nateshwar (March, 2015), “Mobile Node Tracking Process using Circle and Ellipse Intersection Point (CEIP)”, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research (IJAER), Research India Publications Vol. 10, No. 2, pp. 2563-2573, (ISSN: 0973-4562). (H Index: 3, IF: 0.1 Indexed by: Scopus), (UGC Approved Journal).
- Dr. D. Jagadeesan, G. Asha, S. Narayanan, R. Sundar (June, 2015), “Local Broadcast Algorithm with Self-Motivated Multipath Routing in Mobile Ad hoc Networks by QoS Approach”, ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Vol. 10, No. 11, pp. 4976- 4980, ISSN 1819-6608 (H Index: 4, IF: 0.524)-(Scopus Indexed & UGC Approved Journal).
- Dr. D. Jagadeesan, S. Narayanan, G. Asha (July, 2015), “Efficient Load Sharing using Multipath Channel Awareness Routing in Mobile Ad hoc Networks”, Indian Journal of Science and Technology, Vol 8(15), pp. 67729-33, ISSN: 0974-6846 (H Index: 6, IF: 0.11, Indexed by: -Scopus).
- D. Jagadeesan, K. Palani, and G. Asha (February, 2019), “Multiple-Input-Single-Output Based a Novel Pilot-Aided Channel Estimation for Cyclic Delay Diversity Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing Frameworks”, Journal of Computational and Theoretical Nanoscience (Scopus), Vol. 16, 697 – 701, IF: 0.17, ISSN : 1546-1963 (Scopus Indexed & UGC Approved Journal).
- K. Palani, D. Jagadeesan, R. Jothikumar, and S. Susi, (February, 2019), “An Enhanced Peak to Average Power Ratio Reduction Scheme for Interleaved and Sub-band Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiple Access frameworks with Low Complexity”, Journal of Computational and Theoretical Nanoscience (Scopus), Vol. 16, 754-758, IF : 0.17, ISSN : 1546-1963 (Scopus Indexed & UGC Approved Journal).
- Jagadeesan Dhanapal, Badrinath Narayanamurthy, Vijayakumar Shanmugam, Asha Gangadharan, Magesh. G, (July, 2020), “Pervasive computational model and wearable devices for prediction of respiratory symptoms in progression of COVID-19”, International Journal of Pervasive Computing and Communications, Vol. 16, Issue : 4, pp.371-381. https://doi.org/10.1108/IJPCC-07-2020-0077 IF: 0.91, ISSN: 1742-7371, (WoS, Scopus Indexed & UGC Approved Journal).
- D. Jagadeesan, Sundar. R, Sreekanth. S, Theetchenya. S and Anandaraj. B (April, 2023), “Real World Autonomous IoT Based Data Privacy Protection Using Machine Learning”, Eighth International Conference on Science Technology Engineering and Mathematics (ICONSTEM), Chennai, India, pp. 1-8, IEEE Xplore doi: 10.1109/ICONSTEM56934.2023.10142934, (Scopus Indexed)-ISBN: 979-8-3503-4779-1
- Dr. D. Jagadeesan, G. Asha, M. Geetha, Dr. S. K. Srivatsa (April, 2015), “Effective Route Selection Based on Transmission Time and Bandwidth for Multipath Routing in MANETs”, International Journal of Computer & organization Trends (IJCOT), V18(1), pp. 7-15, DOI : 10.14445/22492593/IJCOT-V18P302 (ISSN: 2249-2593).
- B. Kavitha, D. Jagadeesan (Sep-Oct, 2014), “Opening the Electronic Mail using Retina”, Int. J. Computer Technology & Applications, Vol. 5, Issue 5, pp. 1741-1744, (ISSN:2229-6093), (UGC Approved Journal).
- M. Hemamalini, D. Jagadeesan (September, 2014), “Two Step Verification for Withdraw the Amount from ATM Machine”, International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering, Vol. 4, Issue 9, pp. 698-702, (ISSN: 2277 128X).
- R. Kanimozhi, Dr. D. Jagadeesan (September, 2014), “Authenticating a webpage using CAPTCHA image”, International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science, Vol. 5, No. 7, pp. 133-135, (ISSN: 0976-5697), (UGC Approved Journal).
- B. Soundhariya Lakshmi, R. Ramya, D. Jagadeesan (August, 2015), “ANDROID App for ATM Location and Service Tracking”, i-manager’s Journal on Computer Science (JCOM), Vol. 3, No. 2, pp. 15-18, June – August 2015, (ISSN: 2347-6141).
- J. Divya, D. Jagadeesan, G. Asha (January, 2015), “Automatic mail response system”, i-manager’s Journal on Communication Engineering and Systems, Vol. 3, No. 2, pp. 07-15, Nov 2015 – Jan 2016, ISSN: 2277-5242 (UGC Approved Journal).
- K. Reddamma, D. Jagadeesan, T. Vivekanandan (February, 2017), “Effective Reduction of Network Traffic Cost in MapReduce for Very Large Scale Data Applications”, i-manager’s Journal on Computer Science (JCOM), Vol. 4, No. 4, pp. 21-26, Dec’2016 – Feb’2017, (ISSN: 2347-6141).
- Jagadeesan. D, Venu Priya. A (June, 2018), “Secure and Dynamic Keyword Search Technique with kNN and LBS”, International Journal of Current Engineering and Scientific Research, Volume-5, Issue-1, pp. 1-7, ISSN (Print): 2393-8374, (Online): 2394-0697, (UGC Approved Journal).
- Shaik Asif Basha, Dr. D. Jagadeesan, Mr. V Maruthi Prasad (June 2022), “Drone Detection & Classification using Machine Learning”, International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET), Volume-09 Issue-06, pp.1545-1553, e-ISSN: 2395-0056, p-ISSN: 2395-0072.
- D. Jagadeesan, V. Kusuma, S. Venkata Siva Sai Santhosh, S. Shahinoor (Apr 2023), “Lung Cancer Prediction using Naive-Forest Algorithm”, TIJER – INTERNATIONAL RESEARCH JOURNAL, Volume 10, Issue 4, pp. 48-51, ISSN 2349-9249, DOI: 10.6084/m9.doione.TIJER2304413
Publications in Conferences
- Dr. Jagadeesan D, B.Akhil, Keerthi, P.Lahari and M.Madhava Santhosh, “Paddy Plant Disease detection using MobileNet Algorithm”, International Conference on Recent Innovations in Science, Engineering and Technology (ICRISET), Jansons Institute of Technology, Coimbatore, 5th, May 2023.
- B. Anandaraj, D. Jagadeesan and R. Sundar (April 2023), “Medical Diagnosis Classification Using Logistic Regression”, Two-Day National Conference Proceedings on Recent Advancements in Computing Communication & Societal Applications’23 (NASA’23), Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science, Madanapalle, pp. 72, 19th and 20th, April 2023. ISBN: 978-93-92995-57-6
- Dr. Jagadeesan D, Dr. R. Sundar. Dr. S. Sreekanth, Theetchenya. S amd B. Anandaraj, “Real World Autonomous IoT Based Data Privacy Protection using Machine Learning”, Eighth International Conference on Science Technology Engineering and Mathematics (ICONSTEM2023) – IEEE Xplore, Jeppiaar Engineering College, 6th & 7th, April, 2023
- Dr. D. Jagadeesan, S. Narayanan, G. Asha, R. Sundar (2015), “Local Broadcast Algorithm with Self-Motivated Multipath Routing in Mobile Ad hoc Networks by QoS Approach”, 2nd National Conference on Innovative & Emerging Trends in Engineering and Technology, NCIETET-2015, Panimalar Institute of Technology, Chennai, Proceedings Page: 59. (ISBN: 978-93-81208-52-6).
- D. Jagadeesan, Dr. S.K. Srivatsa, “A Multipath Routing Protocol for Efficient Route Recovery in MANET”, National Conference on Emerging Trends in Computing (NCETC 2010) on 17-18th September 2010 at Vel Tech High Tech Dr. Rangarajan Dr. Shakunthala Engineering College, Sponsored by AICTE and CSI. Proceedings Page: 08 – 13. (ISBN: 978-81-8424-622-3).
- D. Jagadeesan, Dr. S.K. Srivatsa, “Analysis for Multipath Routing Protocol for Efficient Bandwidth Utilization in MANET”, National Conference on Advanced in Information Security and Coding Techniques (Techon’10) on 24th September 2010 at IFET College of Engineering. E-Proceedings, Page: 06 – 11.
- D. Jagadeesan, Dr. S.K. Srivatsa, “State Route Selection in MANET’s for well-organized Data Transmission”, National Conference on Recent Trends in Engineering, Management and Computer Application (NRTIEMC – 2011) on 23-24th May 2011 at Pallavan College of Engineering, Kanchipuram.
- D. Jagadeesan, Dr. S.K. Srivatsa, “Analysis of Multipath Routing Protocol for Route Recovery and Bandwidth Utilization in MANET”, National Conference on Mobile and Ad-hoc Networks (NCMAN 2010) on 29 – 30th October 2010 at Dr. Mahalingam College of Engineering and Technology, Sponsored by IEEE Computer Society and CSI. E-Proceedings, Page: 18 – 22.
- J.S.Adeline Johnsana, D. Jagadeesan, S. Kishore Verma “Realization of Phishing Website using Fuzzy Logic techniques”, Second National Conference Emerging Trends in Engineering and Technology (SNCETET-2009) at Rajarajeswari Engineering College, Chennai, pp.24-25.
- R. Dharani, D. Jagadeesan, “iREX: Efficient Automation Architecture for the Deployment of Inter-Domain QoS Policy”, Second National Conference Emerging Trends in Engineering and Technology (SNCETET-2009) at Rajarajeswari Engineering College, Chennai, pp. 29.
- G. Asha, D. Jagadeesan, “Intelligent Route Rebuilding in Mobile Ad Hoc Networks”, National Conference at Ganathipathy College of Engg. and Tech., Kaniyambadi.
- G. Asha, D. Jagadeesan, “A Noval Approach on MCVSVM for Image Classification”, National Conference on Emerging Trends in Wireless Technology (NCETWT-10) on 25.03.2010, at Adhiparasakthi College of Engineering, Kalavai.
- Muthunagai, D. Jagadeesan, “Implementation of Secure Routing Against Collusion Protocol in MANETs”, International Conference at Dr. M.G.R University, Chennai.
- Srinivasa Rao Madane. S, D. Jagadeesan, “Implementation of High Speed Recognition based on Karhunen – Loeve Transform and Fisher’s Discriminant of Echo state Neural Network”, International Conference at Institute of Engineering and Technology, Alwar, India.
- IOT Based Crop Disease Identification System Using Optimization Techniques, Patent Journal No.14, Published Date 5-4-2019, Page No. 72.
- Automated Economy Risk Prediction in Sentiment Analysis, Patent Journal No. 33/2022, Appl. No.: 202241043334A, Published Date 19-08-2022, Page No.51932.