Dr Srihari G. View All
School of Technology
Dr.Srihari .G, received B.Tech. Degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering from JNTU Hyderabad, M.Tech. Degree in VLSI System Design from JNTU Hyderabad and Ph.D. in the area of MEMS from Pondicherry University (A Central) under the guidance of Dr. T. Shanmuganantham, Professor, Pondicherry University, Pondicherry. His research interest includes Antennas, MEMS/NEMS and VLSI. He has 15 years of teaching experience in various reputed Engineering colleges. He is currently working as Associate Professor Apollo University, Chittoor, Andhra Pradesh.
Graduation In :ECE
Graduation From :JNTU HYD
Graduation Year :2005
Post Graduation In :VLSI SD
Post Graduation From :JNTU HYD
Post Graduation Year :2008
Doctorate In :ECE
Doctorate From :PONDICHERRY UNIVERSITY (A CENTRAL)
Doctorate Year :2020
Publications in Journals:
- Srihari, R. Raman, T. Shanmuganantham, N Padmaja, “ Hammer-shaped slotted Antenna Design and Analysis for Wireless Applications”, Indonesian Journal of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Vol. 30, No. 3, June 2023, ISSN: 2502-4752.
- Kavitha, M. Satish Kumar, G. Srihari, L. Umasankar, N.V. Babu, “Scaled and nonlinear multi-objective model for Downlink and Uplink exposure in massive MIMO”, Physical Communication, Volume 57, 2023,102004,ISSN 1874-4907,https://doi.org/10.1016/j.phycom.2023.102004.
- Md Hannan, T. Shanmuganantham, Md Shahid, D. Sindhanaiselvi, S. Ashok Kumar, G. Srihari,”High Gain Multilayered Microstrip Patch Antenna for C Band Applications” International Journal of Microwave and Optical Technology, Vol.18, No.2, March 2023.
- Srihari, D. Prasad, K. Hemambharam, K. Gopi,” An Efficient PTSDCT-LH PAPR Reduction Scheme for 5G Wireless Communication with OFDM Technology”, Journal Of Algebraic Statistics, Volume 13, No. 3, 2022, p. 4440-4452, ISSN: 1309-3452.
- Srihari, D. Prasad, K. Hemambharam, K. Gopi,” Reactive Control Wave Energy Converter with Emulator to withstand irregular Wave Conditions with Artificial Neural Network”, Journal For Basic Sciences, Volume 22, Issue 12, 2022, p. 71-76, ISSN NO : 1006-8341.
- Srihari, T. Shanmuganantham, “Design and Simulation of 5 Bit DMTL phase shifter with improved RF MEMS Switch Incorporation of Stress Regions” Helix Journal, Helix E-ISSN: 2319-5592; P-ISSN: 2277-3495 (Online), Vol. 10 Issue-4, August 2020, Pp. 66-75.
- Srihari, T. Shanmuganantham, “ RF MEMS Switch for Reconfigurable Passive Devices with Higher Switching Speeds using Push Pull Configuration” Helix Journal, Helix E-ISSN: 2319-5592; Pp-ISSN: 2277-3495 (Online), Vol. 10, Issue-3, June 2020, Pp. 42 – 46.
- Srihari, T. Shanmuganantham, “ Design and Analysis of Reconfigurable DMTL phase Shifter for High Speed Applications by Mechanical Tuning ” International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology (IJEAT) ISSN: 2249-8958 (Online), Vol. 9, Issue-4, April 2020, Pp. 333-339.
- Srihari, T. Shanmuganantham, “A Review of Radio Frequency MEMS Phase Shifters”, Journal: Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering, vol. 471, pp. 627-637, Springer, 2018. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-10-7329-8_64.
- Srihari “Adiabatic Technique for Energy Efficient Logic Circuit Design” an International Journal of Research in advance science and Technology, Vol. 2, No.3,2013.
- Balamurugan, K.S., Subnahmanyeswara Rao, T.J.V., Srihari, G. “Performance and Error Estimation Analysis of QAM with MRC Receiver for L-TAS/SC Over α‒µ Fading Channels” in Lecture Notes on Data Engineering and Communications Technologies, 2022, 93, pp. 257–267. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-16-6605-6_18.
- G Srihari, Nandha Kumar “Microstrip Feed Half-mode Substrate Integrated Waveguide loaded with SRR for dual band applications” under the book “Printed Antenna: Design and challenges” Taylor and Francis, Brown walker Publisher. DOI: 10.1201/9781003347057-9.
- Balamurugan, K.S., Subnahmanyeswara Rao, T.J.V., Srihari, G. “Smart Agriculture Using IoT” with the patent Office Journal No.16/2021 dated 16/04/2021.
- G Srihari,Jayalakshmi, “IoT and Deep Learning based automatic smart parking system in Driverless Cars by efficient Detection of Obstacles to avoid accidents in highly populated metropolitan cities” with the patent Office Journal No. 202241066324 dated 18/11/2022.
1. G. Srihari , Sai Padmini, Md Basha, “Meandered Shape CPW feed based SIW Slot Antenna for Ku-Band Applications” in 5th Edition of International Conference on Communications and Cyber- Physical Engineering (ICCCE–2022) conducted by CMR Engineering College Hyderabad, India.
2. G. Srihari, T. Shanmuganantham, “ RF MEMS Switch for Reconfigurable Passive Devices with Higher Switching Speeds using Push-Pull Configuration” in an International conference on “Applications of MEMS, Nano and smart Materials, ICMNSM-2019” , 12th – 14th December, 2019 at Sree Vidyanikethan Engineering College, Tirupathi.
3. G. Srihari, T. Shanmuganantham, “Design and Analysis of MEMS based Capacitive Switch for DMTL Phase shifter” in a TEQIP-III Sponsored International conference on Microwave Integrated Circuits, Photonics and Wireless Network, IMICPW-2019, 22nd to 24th MAY 2019 at NIT Tiruchirappalli. DOI: 10.1109/IMICPW.2019.8933250
4. G. Srihari, T. Shanmuganantham, “ Radio Frequency MEMS Phase shifters” in a Springer International conference on Micro Electronics, Electromagnetics and Telecommunications (ICMEET-2017) 9-10 SEPT 2017at BVRIT, Hyderabad.
5. G. Srihari “Design and implementation of 128-bit carry select adder using BEC” in an International Journal of Electrical Electronics and Communication, ISSN: 2408-1068, Vol. 7, Issue 21, Nov 2014.
6. G. Srihari “Reduction of power consumption in CMOS logic circuit by using Adiabatic Technique” in International Conference on Science, Technology and Management, Sep 2013.
7. Published a Paper on “Digital of CMOS Image Acquisition System Based on FPGA” in a national Conference on “Neoteric in Electrical and Electronics Engineering” (NEE-12), May2012.
8. Published a Paper on “Design of Dynamic Range detector based on Booth Multiplier for low power and high speed Applications” in an national Conference on “Emerging trends in Electronics & Communication Technologies”(NECET-12), March2012.