The BBA course in General Management focuses on rudimentary education for budding managers. It’s a three-year degree program in multiple business concentrations. The BBA program usually includes general business courses and advanced courses for specific concentrations.
The curriculum is shaped in such a way that students are transformed into professionals that can carry out the duties as administrators. This course encompasses imperative subjects including Principles Management, Organizational Behavior, Managerial Economics, HRM, Marketing, Finance, and Strategic Management.
The prime objectives of this program are to prepare students for:
- Extraordinary career opportunities in a corporate environment
- Gaining broader grasp of global business concepts
- Undertaking professional challenges in management & business field
- Learning negotiation, leadership, communication, innovation, teamwork and communication skills
- Taking on challenges in the global marketplace
Following are the key features of the BBA program at TAU.